- wicked hella music
- it made me cry more than once
- "we are groot"
- the queen of sci-fi and chris pratt
- basically it was just a band of misfits, not heroes, saving a planet
- tiny dancing groot
- it never took itself too seriously, and even though it was an action movie, it was still funny and heartfelt
- there was about 12% of a romantic subplot, but it never went very far
- just groot in general
it scares me that you never know what someone is thinking or feeling towards you and everything that they say could be one massive lie
"Hey can I look at your phone?"
“Yeah let me just finish this text.”
*deletes 200 selfies*